RE: List Admin. Question

Liz Shemeley (LizS@libraryvideo.com)
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:03:56 -0700 (PDT)

I'm in the same situation. It would be most helpful!

Also, other listserves automatically place instructions as to how to
unsubscribe to the list at the bottom of each posting. This would prevent
the "Help, how do I get off this listserve?" questions that occur
frequently.

Liz Shemeley
Library Video Company
LizS@libraryvideo.com <mailto:LizS@libraryvideo.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Gaik [mailto:pgaik@ice.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 11:27 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: List Admin. Question

I am a new subscriber to the VIDEOLIB and VIDEONEWS lists,
and I have a list
administration question. Would it be possible for all posts
to be
automatically labeled in their subject line to identify the
list they are
from? I subscribe to other lists that do this and I think
it's a great
feature and helps in the sorting of email.

Example: [VIDEOLIB] List Admin. Question

Pat Gaik
Meridian Education Corporation

--
o o o o "To know you're there, we're deeply glad,
`//'//'//'//' deeply grateful, and deeply PLAID."