Re: Children's Video Report

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Wed, 26 May 1999 07:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Martha, I'm sorry that you are no longer publishing CVR. I do have a
couple ideas for your sale however. B&T just purchased Professional Media
Services and is looking to expand business - you might want to contact
Phyllis Baker, Regional Manager for PMS at (303) 757-3109, e-mail (i think)
pc(or e)baker@idcomm.com. Also Linda Crismond, formerly with PMS, now has
her own company Follett Audiovisual Resources. They are interested in
doing lots of new, innovative things and might be interested in publishing.
*800) 354-2511 (she lives in Florida, but Follett is based in Crystal Lake,
IL). I would love to buy your magazine and expand it but alas - no money
and no time as I am thoroughly up to my ears as a Library Director and
VP/Pres. elect of VRT. P.S. - Randy Pitman is new V.P of VRT. Wish you
luck - let me know if any of these leads pan out. Jim Scholtz.