Re: Children's Video Report

Jim Scholtz (
Wed, 26 May 1999 07:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Martha, I'm sorry that you are no longer publishing CVR. I do have a
couple ideas for your sale however. B&T just purchased Professional Media
Services and is looking to expand business - you might want to contact
Phyllis Baker, Regional Manager for PMS at (303) 757-3109, e-mail (i think)
pc(or e) Also Linda Crismond, formerly with PMS, now has
her own company Follett Audiovisual Resources. They are interested in
doing lots of new, innovative things and might be interested in publishing.
*800) 354-2511 (she lives in Florida, but Follett is based in Crystal Lake,
IL). I would love to buy your magazine and expand it but alas - no money
and no time as I am thoroughly up to my ears as a Library Director and
VP/Pres. elect of VRT. P.S. - Randy Pitman is new V.P of VRT. Wish you
luck - let me know if any of these leads pan out. Jim Scholtz.