Re: The Y2K Crisis

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Wed, 19 May 1999 10:47:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Robert, Although Gary Handman has responded to your question, you may
want to disregard his answer. since you are in Canada - Canada has no
"Fair Use - or Educational exemption." Do you know what country of origin
the copyright/producer is from? If from the U.S. - where a face-to-face
exemption is inacted, I'm not sure that would transfer to Canada but I
think that it would. (Fair trade and all.) Jim Scholtz, Yankton Community
Library.