Re: "Mad Dogs & Englishmen"

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@WABASH.EDU)
Wed, 19 May 1999 06:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

I place all of my B&T orders by phone, and if the item is in stock (I always ask), I'd say the
AVERAGE delivery time--without even making a case for a rush--is 2 days! It's not
uncommon for the item to arrive the next day. I don't know if it makes a difference how
close you are to one of their facilities--we're just a state away from one. I've been very
please w/ their service.
Susan

> Joan,
> I have gotten items on a rush basis from B&T, but you need to talk
> directly on the phone & make a case for rush shipment! Roberta
> Mastrofrencesco is our contact and she's always been able to accomodate
> with in-stock items. Give ita try....
> Cheers! Beth
>

> On Mon, 17 May 1999, Joan O'connor wrote:
>
> > How quickly can B & T deliver? Amazon.com sometimes promises 2-day
> > delivery service. I had to cancel an order I had placed because the
> > professor wanted it sooner and he knew Amazon.com could deliver it
> > quicker.
> >
> > --Joan O'Connor

Susan Albrecht
Library Acquisitions/Media Center Asst.
Wabash College Lilly Library
Crawfordsville, IN
albrechs@wabash.edu
***"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
-- Geddy Lee***