Re: "Mad Dogs & Englishmen"

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@WABASH.EDU)
Mon, 17 May 1999 10:39:52 -0700 (PDT)

You mention negotiating a discount. It's definitely worth a shot. I'm not sure what Amazon
gives, but because our college is part of a consortium, B&T gives us 23% + free shipping,
so I use them for whatever I can.
Susan

> I also use Amazon.com for some purchases and for their excellent database.
> It may be of interest to some that Amazon purchases a lot of their videos
> from Baker & Taylor and that you can probably negotiate a discount with B&T
> that beats Amazon. Also, Amazon's "ASIN" numbers match B&T's product
> numbers.
>
> james
> James G. Smith
> Denver Public Library
> Collection Development Office
> 10 West 14th Avenue Parkway
> Denver, CO 80204
> (303)640-6112
> jsmith@denver.lib.co.us

Susan Albrecht
Library Acquisitions/Media Center Asst.
Wabash College Lilly Library
Crawfordsville, IN
albrechs@wabash.edu
***"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
-- Geddy Lee***