Re: Videos/DVD/Audio closed stacks or open

Mon, 17 May 1999 10:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

We shelve everything behind the circulation desk. We have discussed
moving out laserdiscs, but since we have the room behind the desk and that
collection really isn't growing anymore, we've maintained the current
system. However, our collection is in LC call number order, so users
often want to come behind the desk to browse. We let users do it from
time to time, but not as a regular practice.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries