Re: Feature films

Ostroski (mostrosk@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Mon, 10 May 1999 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Michael:

Our library is a small public library with approx. 3,200 patrons and
54,000 holdings.

Our patrons fill out a form on a 3 X 5 card requesting the video they
would like us to purchase. We use the same form for all material types.
If their request is too expensive or obscure, we do not guarantee
purchase. However, our goal is to satisfy patron demand when we are
able. We ILL non-fiction videos with members of our county who
are equally willing to share.

Best regards,

Mariella Ostroski
Cutchogue Free Library