Re: Feature films

Maurine Canarsky (maurinec@muskox.alaska.edu)
Sun, 9 May 1999 10:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Michael:

We have patron request cards at our reference desk for patron suggestions
of all kinds of materials--videos are no exception. We try to buy most
of the items suggested. Either way, the patron gets the card back with a
response that either we've ordered it and they can place a hold, or,
we're not ordering it and they can try to interlibrary loan it. Hope
this helps.

Maurine Canarsky, Media Librarian
Noel Wien Public Library
1215 Cowles St.