Re: MAGNETICALLY DAMAGED VIDEOS

Druda (edruda@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Thu, 6 May 1999 09:27:39 -0700 (PDT)

We went through a rash of them because the book demagnetizer was too close
to the stack of tapes that would sit on the circ desk waiting to be
checked back in. When we asked patrons to return their videos at the
other end of the counter (we put a bin there) the problem was solved.

Ellen in Dix Hills, NY

Ellen Druda
dblduchess@aol.com
dblduchess@juno.com