Re: Search for Distributor: DSM-IV Clinical Vignettes

David Horvath (david.horvath@louisville.edu)
Tue, 4 May 1999 12:34:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jeff. This will help.

>>> "Clark, Jeff" <clarkjc@jmu.edu> 05/04 1:03 PM >>>

On Tue, 4 May 1999 09:23:11 -0700 (PDT) David Horvath
<david.horvath@louisville.edu> wrote:

> We have a copy of this two-tape series (edited by William Reid and Michael
> Wise) and we need a copy of the program Guide for Volume 1. The
distributor
> was Brunner/Mazel in NY who don't seem to be in business any longer since
> their forwarding address had expired. Any tips? Thanks in advance.
>
> David Horvath
> David.Horvath@louisville.edu

David,

As it happens, we have this video set in our own
collection--with the guides intact.

I called the toll-free number listed and discovered that
Brunner/Mazel's pubns have be taken over by Taylor and
Francis for distribution. I spoke to staff in customer
service who knew about the video set and the guides, and
suspected they still had copies of the latter available
(though there'd probably be a charge involved).

You can contact Taylor and Francis at:
(800) 821-8312
Choose the "customer service" option.

Jeff