Re: bookmark for "good video choices"

Catherine Moore (catherine.moore@ci.high-point.nc.us)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 05:37:20 -0700 (PDT)

--------------70BF9B5906B504C027AD118B

One of my favorites is: Seen That, Now What: The Ultimate Guide to Finding
the Video You really Wnat to Watch by Andrea Shaw. It's a fun and useful
viewer's advisory for all genres of features.

--
Catherine Moore
Media Arts

--------------70BF9B5906B504C027AD118B Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit