Re: breast cancer videos

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:18:42 -0700 (PDT)

Ginny,

A biology professor recently had us purchase "Cancer, with Dr. Susan Love."
It's part of the series "Great Minds of Medicine" and was purchased from
Unapix Entertainment at 800-603-9088 (Randy Pitman, on videolib, gave me my
lead to this company when I was looking for a distributor 2 weeks ago).

I haven't seen the video myself, so I can't tell you how it is. Here's what
it says on WorldCat about it: "It is the disease we fear the most - cancer.
Dr. Susan Love, co-founder of the National Breast Cancer Coalition,
provides important insights on what patients can do to conquer the disease
and their fears of the disease. Dr. Love is a leading cancer surgeon,
director of the Revlon/UCLA Breast Centre and author of Susan Love's Breast
book. She is also a strong patient advocate."

Hope this helps,
Marilyn Huntley

At 04:20 AM 4/23/99 -0700, you wrote:
> I'm trying to find titles of movies or TV movies about breast
>cancer. Student needs info by Monday. We'd be most grateful for any
>leads.
>
>Ginny Nordstrom
Audiovisual Classroom Services
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu