Re: Recommended media booking/cataloging system

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:02:35 -0700 (PDT)

Randy,

A few years ago our Media people put our heads together with some of our
campus computer experts to develop our own on-campus booking/cataloging
system. It's called MediaMax. I'm not familiar with either MediaMate or
MediaNet, so I don't know how to compare our system to those. But if you
are interested I'd be happy to put you in contact with someone who can give
a good over-all explanation about it.

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside