Re: "world history from 1917-present"

Jennifer Strickland (jstrickland@ithaca.edu)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

We are seeking permission for the same series. The people at Time Life
suggested that I write a letter detailing which film titles were under
consideration for dubbing, and include our name and telephone number. We
also include a statement saying that once the item is dubbed, we will
discard the original, and all rights and restrictions will apply to our
new vhs copy. We also note this in our catalog records.

The address I was given is :
Special Contacts
Time Life
Dept. 100
Richmond, VA 23280-2300

We haven't heard back from them yet, but it's only been a few weeks.