Re: Barbie

Racine Evans (
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:53:32 -0700 (PDT)

Friday, February 5, 1999

She's a real Barbie doll

Cindy Jackson transformed by cosmetic surgery

By CATHY STAPELLS -- Toronto Sun

Cindy Jackson spent 10 years and US$100,000 on 20 cosmetic surgery
procedures to make her dream come true -- to look like a Barbie doll.

I found this on the web at I saw the
piece on A&E, but I couldn't what it was on. I don't know if it was
_Investigative Reports_ or which program it was, but it also featured
the transgender race car driver if that is any help.

Racine Evans
Summerlin Library and Performing Arts Center
Las Vegas-Clark County Library District

>From: "Kristine R. Brancolini" <>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <>
>Subject: Barbie
>Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:49:47 -0700 (PDT)
>We're trying to find a video biography of the woman who has spent
>thousands of dollars to look like a Barbie doll. She's had operation
>after operation to change her face and body. The program was
>last week sometime. We thought it was on A&E's Biography, but we
>find it on their web site. So I have two questions: Do you know the
>of this woman? Do you know where the program aired? Published
>have failed me. Now I need the collective brain power of Videolib
>subscribers... Thanks!
>Kristine Brancolini
>Indiana University Libraries

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit