Re: Barbie

Racine Evans (racineevans@hotmail.com)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:53:32 -0700 (PDT)

Friday, February 5, 1999

She's a real Barbie doll

Cindy Jackson transformed by cosmetic surgery

By CATHY STAPELLS -- Toronto Sun

Cindy Jackson spent 10 years and US$100,000 on 20 cosmetic surgery
procedures to make her dream come true -- to look like a Barbie doll.

I found this on the web at
http://www.sunmedia.ca/CNEWSLife9902/05_makeover.html. I saw the
piece on A&E, but I couldn't what it was on. I don't know if it was
_Investigative Reports_ or which program it was, but it also featured
the transgender race car driver if that is any help.

Racine Evans
Summerlin Library and Performing Arts Center
Las Vegas-Clark County Library District