Re: Barbie

syma zerkow (szerkow@hpl.lib.tx.us)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:48:46 -0700 (PDT)

I think it was a 20/20 segment in January.

Syma

Name: Syma Zerkow
Coordinator of Materials Selection
Houston Public Library
Phone: 713-247-3541
Fax: 713-247-3531
E-mail: syma zerkow <szerkow@hpl.lib.tx.us>
Library Website: www.hpl.lib.tx.us
Date: 04/19/99
Time: 17:37:20

------------------------
From: "Kristine R. Brancolini" <brancoli@indiana.edu>
Subject: Barbie
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:49:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>

We're trying to find a video biography of the woman who has spent
thousands of dollars to look like a Barbie doll. She's had operation
after operation to change her face and body. The program was broadcast
last week sometime. We thought it was on A&E's Biography, but we couldn't
find it on their web site. So I have two questions: Do you know the name
of this woman? Do you know where the program aired? Published sources
have failed me. Now I need the collective brain power of Videolib
subscribers... Thanks!

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries