Re: bookmark for "good video choices"

Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:58:50 -0700 (PDT)

Lisbeth: I recommend _LaserScans: The DVD-Laserdisc Newsletter_.
<http://members.aol.com/laserscans/index.html> If
your library is buying DVDs, it will help promote the format, and give
borrowers ideas about noteworthy titles.

If you aren't buying DVD yet, hold onto this one for while...

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries