Re: Video search

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:58:41 -0700 (PDT)

Gail,

I don't know about a source for purchasing, but what I've had to do to get
Koyaanisqatsi and Powaqqatsi for our professors is to rent them as 16mm
films from New Yorker Films. 212-247-6110.

Marilyn Huntley

At 11:20 AM 4/16/99 -0700, you wrote:
>One of our social work instructors is offering two film classes this
>summer and wants to purchase the following three titles. However, I
>have received notice that they are out of print. Does anyone know
>if/where any extant copies are still available? Any suggestions for
>alternate titles?
>
>Crimes of the Heart
>Koyaaniquatsi
>Powaqquatsi
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
Audiovisual Classroom Services
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu