Re: Source catalog for DVD's

Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

So far the only DVDs we have purchased have been feature films. There are
some documentaries available, but they are the home video variety and
there aren't many. In short, unless this is the sort of programming you
seek, I don't think you will find anything appropriate for this prof.
It's still VHS for educational media...

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana Univeristy Libraries