RE: Video on S.I.D.S ?

Hooft, Robert (RHOOFT@jibc.bc.ca)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:17:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!!

There is a video that was produced in 1994 entitled "SIDS: Emergency
Response" distributed by the Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant
Deaths.
586 Eglinton Avenue East #308
Toronto, ON
M4P 1P2
Phone: 416-488-3260 toll-free 1-800-END-SIDS

Video Summary: This program re-enacts an emergency response to a SIDS call.
It follows the case from the parents' initial telephone request for
assistance, through the emergency responders' efforts to resuscitation,
arrival at the hospital emergency room, consultation with the hospital
social worker, the preliminary police investigation and the final
pronouncement of death due to SIDS.
Time: 21 min.

Robert Hooft
Justice Institute of B.C