Re: Good Friday movie

Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

I always thought this film is called _Christ in Concrete_ but when I tried
to verify that title in one of our reference books, I couldn't find it.
So I checked the Internet Movie Database. Apparently, the actual title is
_Give Us This Day_ (1949), directed by Edward Dmytryk, but it is also
called _Christ in Concrete_. I saw the film during a Dmytryk festival
here years ago.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries.