Umbrella licensing

Michael Vollmar-Grone (
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 06:34:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi Georgia,

We run three film (video) series each year and use MPLC (Motion Picture
Licensing Corporation) for the blanket license. Their website is Unfortunately, not all studios, such as MGM, are
covered but others, such as Walt Disney Pictures and HBO Pictures, are

I believe there is also another major company that handles showing
rights, too. They may have different studios in their Umbrella

Good luck.

Michael Vollmar-Grone
Amos Memorial Public Library
230 East North Street
Sidney, Ohio  45365

"Your Unique Video Source"

<I have the opportunity to show videos (children and adult) in our library. We have a large TV scene we use for Distance Learning and it was suggested that we setup viewing for families, teens, and/or others who enjoy videos/movies.>