Re: Disappearing World Series

judie porter (ride0546@ride.ri.net)
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:28:05 -0800 (PST)

We bought the Disappearing World Series from Library Video Company
(1-800-262-8837). However, that title was not part of the series. It
included: Masai of Kenya; Tuvans of Mongolia; Indians of Brazilian Rain
Forest; Kawelka of Papua, New Guinea, and Lau of Solomon Islands.
Judith Porter, Portsmouth Schools, RI