Re: movies on special events gone awry

Barb Bergman (barbara.bergman@angelo.edu)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:37:25 -0800 (PST)

These are somewhat morbid suggestions list, but in contrast to all the
wedding disasters--
How about some dead bodies and funerals?

The Trouble with Harry
Rope
Death of a Bureaucrat --Spanish language comedy about bureaucratic hassles
to bury/disinter a body.

Barb Bergman
Media Librarian, Angelo State University