Re: VRT Program

Becky Albitz (r2a@psulias.psu.edu)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 05:43:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ron and all:

I have to give Sally Mason-Robinson all the credit. VRT signed on at the
end, after she had done all of the leg work!

The program (during the American Library Association's annual conference in
New Orleans) is scheduled for Saturday afternoon from 3:30-5:30 (I
believe). Place has yet to be determined, but I will let you all know as
soon as ALA assigns us a location.

All the best,
Becky

At 08:27 PM 3/23/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Becky
>
>I wanted to extend my congratulations to you and the program committee on
>snaring David Grubin as a guest speaker. In addition to his fine production
>work on FDR, LBJ , Theodore Roosevelt and others, he is a fascinating
speaker.
>Sally had him as a presenter at her Institute four years ago. Please send a
>reminder on the scheduled date and time. I'll be there!
>
> Ron.

Becky Albitz
Head Librarian
Penn State Shenango