Re: Public Performance Rights

Mike Tribby (mike.tribby@dawsonhost.dawson.com)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 06:10:32 -0800 (PST)

Jessica

I appreciate the complexity of the situation as you describe it. However,
in our case, PPR is a simple issue. Either our vendor signs over PPR or we
don't distribute the video, no exceptions. We have turned down desirable
titles over this very important issue. It sounds like Bullfrog's situation
is similar.

Mike
QBI