Re: Public Performance Rights

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:58:01 -0800 (PST)

At 11:50 AM 3/22/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi Jessica and vidlibbers,
>
>We carry more than 2500 Feature Films (at $14.95 per) and tons of SI
>programs. All have non-commercial public performance rights granted and
>state it in our web Site as well as on the invoices.

Stan,

I'm a bit confused about your offering public performance rights on titles
(at least the 20 or so feature films I checked) that are in the public
domain. Could you elaborate on this issue? What is it exactly that you are
licensing on public domain titles?

Oksana
Oksana Dykyj voice: 514-848-3443
Head, Visual Media Resources fax: 514-848-3441
Concordia University
H-342, 1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W,
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H3G 1M8