Re: Public Performance Rights

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:16:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Well it depends on the subject - are you speaking of special interest
videos or features?

Questar Video - travel, history, other
IVN (Internation Video Network) - travel
National Geographic (you can also tape specials off-air, retaining one copy
for life of tape)
Public Media Incorp. (PMI) - they have Wonderworks Family Movies.
Findlay Holiday Film & video - travel, national parks, history
That's about it for the $29.95-$49.95 video crowd. Many video producers
will also negotiate prices (and rights), especially if you are going to buy
a significant no. of their titles.

Jim Scholtz.