Re: Public Performance Rights

Richard Cohen (rbc24@earthlink.net)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:38:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi Julie,

The three documentaries distributed by my company (films I directed)
Taylor's Campaign, Hurry Tomorrow and Deadly Force are sold to libraries
with performance rights when there is no admission fee or donation for
the audience. Taylor's Campaign, described as "infusing the tragedy of
homelessness with both empathy and humor," moves people from different
walks of life to thoughtful, lively post-screening discussions.

I'm wondering how many libraries show documentaries to their
communites? How many use video projectors? Is there a study of this
already?

You can get further information at http://www.richardcohenfilms.com or
contact me at (310)395-3549, rbc24@earthlink.net

Richard Cohen