Re: Public Performance Rights

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:21:29 -0800 (PST)

If you mean a distributor who handles many different video lines and sells
them with PPR, you can try Quality Books in Oregon, IL. They carry lots of
popular, inexpensive video lines such as Kultur and A&E, and they say they
sell PPR with everything they carry. Beyond that, you may have to go
direct to the the "big" educational (as in: non-features) such as Films
for the Humanities.

John Holland
Chicago Public Library
Film/Video Center