Re: Headphone Security

Kate Vaux (k.vaux@lib.unimelb.edu.au)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 17:38:42 -0800 (PST)

I had a big problem with stolen headphones. Now all I do is secure them
with plastic cable ties. The cable ties are inexpensive and have to be cut
off to be removed. They seem to be doing the trick. I haven't lost a set
since then.

Kate

Kate Vaux
Media Information Librarian
email : <k.vaux@lib.unimelb.edu.au>

Media Services Telephone : +61 3 9344 8650
Education Resource Center Library or : +61 3 9344 8316
The University of Melbourne Facsimile : +61 3 9347 0974
Parkville Vic. 3052
Australia

http://www.lib.unimelb.edu.au/collections/erc/mediahp.html