Re: Laserdisc Storage

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:58:28 -0800 (PST)

We use Hangup bags from Monaco LLC (website: http://www.hangupbags.com).
The Bag Style 5 fits laserdiscs; then all you need is a pole to hang them
along. Oure equipment shop put in metal rails, from one wall to another,
to hang the bags from. We've just gone to space-saving shelving for our
videotapes, and the company that made it, I'm told, will make
laserdisc-sized shelving as well. If it's just a few discs, the Monaco
site has a floor rack system that might do. Once you have the discs in
bags anybody can move them, and it's better storage for the discs.

Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University