RE: Laserdisc Storage

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:13:43 -0800 (PST)

Years ago Brodart, Demco, Gaylord and a few others used to make a plastic
sleeve (jacket) for recordings. Those jackets had an optional tab feature
where one could label the items. In that way, you could flip through the
tabs and just pull out the one you wanted without having to move a bunch
everytime you wanted to get one out. I do not know if any of them have
something similar for videodisc, but it may be worth a try. Good luck!
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD
flandrum@lane.k12.or.us