RE: question from filmmaker/distributor

Hooft, Robert (RHOOFT@jibc.bc.ca)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:12:55 -0800 (PST)

Also, ensure that you have the date of production of the videos in
your catalog, we find it extremely frustrating that many distributors
neglect this essential info. Many times this is a determining factor for
considering an item for preview.

Robert Hooft
Justice Institute of B.C
Library - A/V Section
715 McBride Blvd
New Westminster, B.C.
V3L 5T4
Visit our website at: www.jibc.bc.ca

rather than a big catalog with everything in it.