RE: Laserdisc Storage

VENTURA, GERIE (GVENTURA@hcc.ctc.edu)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:46:19 -0800 (PST)

jim,

i don't have an answer for your laserdisc storage question (sorry) but
i'm wondering which vendor you purchased those space-saving shelving
from. we're thinking about getting shelving like that. does it work all
right, other than the laserdisc problem?

thanks

gerie ventura
highline community college
media services