Re: Value of the Arts for Children

Pierre J. Gregoire (pgregoire@dupage.k12.il.us)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:23:24 -0800 (PST)

Nancy,
An excellent series is still available from GPN (the "Reading Rainbow"
folks) called "The Big A" (1986 & 87). The 15 minute videos are at the
primary level and are very popular with our teachers and the school
district preschool programs we service.
GPN is a service agency of: Nebraska Educational
Telecommunications
KUON-TV/University of Nebraska-Lincoln
P.O. Box 80669
Lincoln, Nebraska 68501-0669