Re: Promoting videos

Kristine R. Brancolini (
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 05:15:26 -0800 (PST)

Brigid: I assume you mean select *some* of the titles. While we are very
open to faculty requests here, I would not want a collection that is 100%
faculty-selected. The idea is, as with all other library collections, to
anticipate need, and collection-build *around* faculty requests. However,
I agree that responsiveness to faculty needs is essential to faculty
support and use.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries