Re: French films

Kate Vaux (k.vaux@lib.unimelb.edu.au)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:40:59 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure what the trouble is but for all who want to know here are
details on

CPEDERF (Centre Parisien d'Etudes et du Documentation pour l'Enseignement
et le Rayonnement du Francais)

10 avenue Felix Faure
75015 Paris
France

Tel. (33.3) 86.36.46.85
Fax. (33.3) 86.59.56.91

email Cpederf@wanadoo.fr

Kate

At 12:27 15/03/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Yep--I tried the email address in one part of the message (CPeder...) but
it was returned as
>undeliverable. I then tried an address found in another part of the
message and it DID
>work: k.vaux@lib.unimelb.edu.au.
>
>Good luck!
>Susan
>
>> The e-mail french e-mail address on Kate VAux's message about french films
>> does not work. Does anyone know why?
>>

>Susan Albrecht
>Library Acquisitions/Media Center Asst.
>Wabash College Lilly Library
>Crawfordsville, IN
>albrechs@wabash.edu
>***"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
> -- Geddy Lee***

Kate Vaux
Media Information Librarian
email : <k.vaux@lib.unimelb.edu.au>

Media Services Telephone : +61 3 9344 8650
Education Resource Center Library or : +61 3 9344 8316
The University of Melbourne Facsimile : +61 3 9347 0974
Parkville Vic. 3052
Australia

http://www.lib.unimelb.edu.au/collections/erc/mediahp.html