Re: Academics: Film Sweet Sweetback's...

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:16:38 -0800 (PST)

Melisa,

We have it too, along with some other "interesting" selections. We have a
few viewing rooms that we try to have people use for these things, but
there have never been any complaints about students viewing in the lab.
This is the 90's and there's supposed to be freedom of speech, academic
freedom and all that. I think most people accept the fact that others have
to view them for classes, even though they may not like them themselves.

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside