Re: French films

Kate Vaux (k.vaux@lib.unimelb.edu.au)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:43:49 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if this is useful to you, but "Lacombe and Lucien", "Hotel du
Nord", and "Baisers Voles" can be purchased from CPEDERF in Paris, France.
But, the videos have no english subtitles and are usually in SECAM format.

email <Cpeder@wanadoo.fr>

Kate

Kate Vaux
Media Information Librarian
email : <k.vaux@lib.unimelb.edu.au>

Media Services Telephone : +61 3 9344 8650
Education Resource Center Library or : +61 3 9344 8316
The University of Melbourne Facsimile : +61 3 9347 0974
Parkville Vic. 3052
Australia

http://www.lib.unimelb.edu.au/collections/erc/mediahp.html