Toot, Whistle, Plunk & Boom

Becky Carolus (rjc@psulias.psu.edu)
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:51:41 -0800 (PST)

Penn State Media & Technology Support does have this in it's rental
collection -- $14 for three-day rental. And yes, it's a 16mm. Call us @
800-826-0132 for availability and to schedule.

>Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 11:56:41 -0600
>From: Jim Scholtz <jscholtz@sdln.net>
>To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Toot, Whistle, Plunk, and Boom availability for ILL/rent
>
>Hi Gang, I have a patron who would like to borrow the old Disney favorite
>"Toot, Whistle, Plunk and Boom" in 16mm or video format. she is willing to
>pay for rental and postage. Does anyone have this title, either in 16mm
>(heaven forbid, did I say that?!) or VHS video and be willing to loan it to
>a public library way out here in South Dakota? If so, contact me first (so
>that I don't get millions of them) at jscholtz@gold.sdln.net (605) 668-5276
>. Send it to Yankton Community Library, 515 Walnut St., Yankton, SD 57078
>c/o James C. Scholtz. Thank you for your consideration.

>End of VIDEOLIB Digest 1092

Becky Carolus
Administrative Assistant
Penn State Media & Technology Support Services
814-863-3101 or 800-826-0132
814-863-2574 (fax)
rjc@psulias.psu.edu or rjc5@psu.edu

"Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape."