RE: Academic Media Policy for PALS,SECAM,

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:17:40 -0800 (PST)

Melisa,

We have a tri-standard VCR and monitor. It will playback any video tape
from any country in the world. It's mounted on a cart so that students can
use it in our lab, but if an instructor needs to show a Pal or Secam video
in their class our media people can deliver it to the classroom. I don't
know how much they cost these days. This one is old, and wasn't cheap, but
I understand they have come way down in price from what they used to be. I
hope this helps you!!

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside