RE: Feature of the Month

John Hoskyns-Abrahall (John@BULLFROGFILMS.COM)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:09:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Kris

One that occurs to me, for obvious reasons, is Earth Day in April.
Earth Day 2000 is going to be huge.

John

___________________
John Hoskyns-Abrahall
Bullfrog Films
PO Box 149
Oley, PA 19547
800/543-FROG (3764)

Tel: 610/779-8226
Fax: 610/370-1978
Email: john@bullfrogfilms.com
Web: http://www.bullfrogfilms.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristine R. Brancolini [mailto:brancoli@indiana.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 4:22 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Feature of the Month

We've been doing library displays for years on media resources for
various
monthly events. These events include Latino Heritage Month (September
15-October) and Black History Month, which is about to end. We've
decided
to turn these displays into companion web pages that will persist after
the month has ended. We have "Celebrate Black History Month" up now
<http://www.indiana.edu/~libreser/featured/blackhist.html>. We have a
videography, an audiography, video and audio clips, and web links.
We're
working on the Academy Awards for March (even though they actually occur
in April!). We need more suggestions. Any ideas on annual events that
we
could highlight with a guide to media resources? Thanks!

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu