Re: Kenewick(?) Man

Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:09:32 -0800 (PST)

I found the following record in OCLC. It's formatted in some wacky way,
but you can find the information you need. It was a _60 Minutes_ program,
available on home video.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries

ACCESSION:
40356322
TITLE:
Kennewick man.
PLACE:
[New York] :
PUBLISHER:
CBS Video,
YEAR:
1998
PUB TYPE:
Audiovisual
FORMAT:
1 Videocassette (15 min.) : col. 1/2 in.
NOTES:
Producer, Shari Finkelstein.
SUBJECT:
Anthropology, Cultural -- Washington Forensic
Anthropology -- Washington
Indians, North American -- history Caucasoid Race --
history Anthropology,
Physical -- Washington
ALT TITLE:
Sixty minutes : kennewick man. 60 minutes : kennewick
man.
OTHER:
60 minutes (Television program)