Re: Issues of Popular Culture

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:34:58 -0800 (PST)

Cathleen,

We have a video called "Dreamworlds II". It focuses on the images of
popular culture in music videos and how they influence young men and women.
In fact MTV tried to halt its distribution. It should be available from
Media Education Foundation (413) 586-4170. I don't know how much it costs,
but I hope it's not $250. Hope this helps you.

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside