Re: Search for Granada Beatles documentary

Mark Forman (mforman@nxnw.net)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:08:17 -0800 (PST)

The program you're looking for is probably the one titled "It Was Twenty Years
Ago Today" which may be the best documentary that's been made about the music
of that time. I don't have any idea where you might find it. Good luck!

Mark Forman
The Great White Dog Picture Company
mforman@nxnw.net