RE: Media Professionals

Nancy Grayum (Nancy.Grayum@wwu.edu)
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:58:02 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Jeff, got it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark, Jeff [mailto:clarkjc@jmu.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 1999 1:28 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Media Professionals

Nancy,

You might also try CCUMC (Consortium for College &
University Media Centers). It's a wonderful and active
organization, not too large and impersonal, with some very
good networking opportunities in and outside of their fall
conference. You can find their website at:
www.indiana.edu/~ccumc

Jeff

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:28:21 -0800 (PST) Nancy Grayum
<Nancy.Grayum@wwu.edu> wrote:

> I'm a little embarrassed today, but not too shy to ask for help. I
> would like to know more about what organizations are available for media
> professionals, which provide discussion groups, educational seminars,
> regional or national conferences, publications, advancement of excellence
in
> instructional technology. Maybe I haven't used just the right key words
on
> the web, so far I'm finding just the AACE. Would you please recommend
> groups to which some of you with like professions such as mine belong and
> participate?
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
> Nancy Grayum, Instructional Technology Consultant
> Academic Technology & User Services
> Western Washington University
> Bellingham WA 98225-9094
> 360-650-3572