Re: Secrets of the Psychics, NOVA

Judy Jones (jonesjm@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:40:12 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, again.

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:21:34 -0800 (PST)
From: Judie Porter <ride0546@ride.ri.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: Secrets of the Psychics, NOVA

Judy,
I finally found the brochure. The phone number is 1 800-949-8670. They
said to mention the "NOVA25" to get the discounts, and the sale is until
June, 1999
They have a website but I think it's just for the teacher's guides--not
the sale.
That address is:
http://www.pbs.org/nova/teachers/teachersguide.html

Hope this helps.