Re: ALA News Releases

Becky Albitz (r2a@psulias.psu.edu)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:59:13 -0800 (PST)

This may be a good jumping off point for our discussion on Saturday
afternoon. I hope all who will be at ALA will plan on attending, and I
plan on having a letter prepared by the end of the conference to forward to
the powers that be.

We all have a stake in this, so I hope to see you at the discussion,

Becky

Becky Albitz
Head Librarian
Penn State Shenango