Re: Flood Video

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 05:11:15 -0800 (PST)

Kristine --

You are not, by chance, thinking of the famous Joris Ivens documentary
NEW EARTH which has to do with the Dutch claiming back land from floods
via their famous dikes -- this documentary, though, is much older, it was made
in 1934?

Otherwise it's hard to tell because no doubt floods are a fertile topic for
Dutch television?

best.

Milos Stehlik